Battlestar Galactica Online – New Free Browser MMORPG 2011
Battlestar Galactica Online (BGO) is a new free Browser-Based, 3D Sci-Fi MMORPG that was released in February 2011.
Which side will you choose – Human or Cylon? The choice is yours with Battlestar Galactica Online: the free-to-play, browser-based MMO by BigPoint. Immerse yourself within the exciting universe of the hit re-imagined series from Syfy. Interact with your favorite key characters, complete challenging missions from your commanding officers, and fly a Colonial Viper or Cylon Raider – or command ships never seen before now. But first, you must decide: will you stand with humanity, or against it?
Battlestar Galactica Online Features
- Choose your side: Play as either Cylons or Humans.
- State of the art 3D graphics directly in your internet browser window.
- Free to play, with micropayment options.
- Action-packed tactical space combat with a huge range of offensive and defensive systems.
- A strategic battle for resources and territory between Human and Cylon players raging across dozens of star systems.
- Story-based missions that delve into new aspects of the show’s universe.
- Varied progression options that offer the freedom to create your ideal Battlestar Galactica character.
- Multiple ships to command, with a huge variety of upgrades and customisation choices.
Battlestar Galactica Online Screenshot
Battlestar Galactica Online Video