This is where you can find the very latest and freshest news about new free-to-play MMO games releases and expansions. Enjoy the list of new MMOs and please visit us again soon. This post will be constantly updated with new info.
Heroes & Generals Open Beta
The highly anticipated shooter MMO, Heroes & Generals, from the creators of Hitman enters open beta. The time to enlist is now! Independent studio Reto-Moto proudly announces the launch of the official open beta for Heroes & Generals, the upcoming massively multiplayer shooter that features explosive online battles between axis and allied forces in a persistent war for European domination.
Heroes & Generals eliminates the formulaic baggage that weighs down the shooter genre by delivering satisfying strategic action in a full blown first-person shooter experience. Players are transported from the comfort of their browsers to authentic WWII battlefields, where they fight alongside thousands of gamers for persistent progression and military supremacy.
Neverwinter Beta Testers Wanted
The Neverwinter MMORPG is now in the closed beta testing stage. For guaranteed access to all three Neverwinter Beta Weekends along with a wide array of VIP perks and exclusive in-game items, players may purchase the Hero of Neverwinter Founder’s Pack or the Guardian of Neverwinter Founder’s Pack.
Beta Test Features include access to all of the following:
- Three of Five Signature D&D Classes Before Neverwinter’s Release
- Trickster Rogue – Master of stealth and misdirection, and maneuvers across the battlefield and strikes from the shadows with paired daggers.
- Devoted Cleric – Devout healer, committed to preventing injury, restoring health, and a faith in the divine.
- Guardian Fighter – Courageous and stalwart, superior at defensive maneuvers, and no stranger to hand-to-hand combat.
- Content up to Level 30 – experience a variety of zones, dungeon delves, and large-scale group events as you adventure through the city of Neverwinter and its surrounding areas in the realm of Faerun, including the Protector’s Enclave, Blacklake District, Tower District, Blackdagger Ruins, and the Neverdeath graveyard.
- Play Foundry Content – The Foundry, a powerful and easy-to-use adventure creation tool allowing users to create, share, and play user-generated content from the Neverwinter community. For the purpose of Beta Weekend 1, players will have access to dozens of adventures brought to you by players that have been working on them for months. Visit a Well-informed Bar Maid, like the one in the Driftwood Tavern, or check out one of the many Job Boards scattered throughout the city of Neverwinter . Your chance to create your own adventures using Neverwinter’s Foundry will be available in subsequent Beta Weekends.